Individual Training Sessions with a Certified Coach.
One-on-One Coaching has a lot to offer someone on their health and fitness journey.
Working with a coach can bring many benefits, whether you’re just starting out or have been in and around the gym for awhile.
- Fitness Plan based on your Goals + Abilities
- Nutrition Guidance
When designing your fitness plan, we listen to where you’re at currently with fitness and what your goals are, and create a routine that best fits you.
Never worked out before? Don’t worry, we aren’t going to throw you into 100 burpees for time.
Instead, we’ll assess, plan, and progressively build up the intensity of your workouts at the pace that we know you’re capable of.
Small Group Training
Fitness is Better When You’re With Others!
Group classes can be intimidating, especially when they’re a large group and everyone already seems to know what’s going on.
Here at Women In Strength, our classes are a max of 5 people. Why? Because we want you to get the most out of your group class experience as possible.
Whether you’re a regular to fitness classes or this is your first time, our top goals are to:
- Connect with you and understand what you hope to gain from the fitness class.
- Assist you with the movements and educate you on proper form.
- Welcome you into our community of Strong Women.
Our Current Class Times:
- Monday + Wednesday 1 – 1:45pm
- Monday – Thursday 5:30 – 6:15pm
- Monday – Thursday 6:15 – 7pm
- Friday 1 – 1:45pm + 1:45-2pm
Interested in Group Training? Contact us today and ask for Morgann!
Stay Fit & Strong for Yourself and Your Baby!
In the past, women were discouraged from working out while pregnant, but that’s not the case anymore. Women are HIGHLY recommended to have a consistent fitness routine while pregnant and postpartum.
Why? Because 9 months of pregnancy, plus labor and birth are all a workout in their own way. During the 9 months of growing a baby, the body goes through so many changes, like change in center of gravity, growing belly, tight muscles and more. Which makes it even more important to add some strength training and cardio to help prepare the body for labor and birth.
Most women’s goals after having their baby is to lose the baby weight gained during pregnancy. Well, developing a fitness routine while pregnant, helps with the postpartum recovery AND weight loss post-birth.
Interested in pre/postnatal training? Contact us today and ask for Mariah!
We Plan, You Perform.
Sometimes schedules or location don’t work out. The beauty of remote training is that it can be done anywhere, and usually on your own time.
Women In Strength offers 2 options for remote training:
1. Online Program (Trainerize)
- You’ll receive workouts based on the equipment available (home workouts, gym workouts, etc.)
- Each exercise will have a video demonstration
- Track sets, reps, and weights used all in one spot!
- Also track activities outside of your provided workouts like a hike or bike ride!
2. Virtual Training (Zoom)
- We’ll meet for 30 or 60-minute sessions.
- Train in your own home or at your gym of choice.
- We’ll lead you through a workout based on your goals and what equipment you have available.
Group Fitness for Your Team!
Do you have a team or company that’s looking to add fitness into their regular routine? Or are you looking for a team building experience?
Women In Strength offers Corporate Fitness events for companies that are looking to
- Incorporate health and fitness into their work atmosphere.
- Build a greater relationship with their team.
- Learn and educate themselves and their business on the importance of health and the joys of fitness.
- Build mental and physical resilience to conquer any project inside and outside of the job.
For corporate events, we are able to schedule at our location OR travel to you, within a 30-minute radius of Wilmington, NC.
Interested in a corporate event? Contact us today!
This 12 week challenge isn’t a challenge against others to see who will win by losing the most weight or having the most notable body changes.
Instead this is a challenge of you vs you. The goal of this challenge is to Challenge Yourself.
- Build better habits
- Be consistent
- Learn more about yourself and your current habits
- Finish the challenge better and more confident than you started
Who will you let win? The version of you at the start of this challenge? Or the you that you want to become?
The Challenge is broken down into three 4-week blocks. Each block will push you to the next level and challenge you to push yourself to reach your goals. What you’ll be receiving throughout this challenge:
- 4-week blocks of workouts, updated every 4 weeks
- Cardio plan
- Nutrition guidance
- Daily and weekly tasks to create healthy habits
To learn more or sign up, click here!
Understand Nutrition & Find Balance with Food
Nutrition can be incredibly confusing. There’s so much information on the internet today and it’s hard to understand what may be right for you, your body, and your goals.
For each person, it’s going to be different. When it comes to nutrition (same with fitness), there’s no one size fits all.
But Women In Strength Fitness is here to help! Our goal is to educate you on the basics of nutrition and to guide you in creating better habits that will help you gain control over food and your fitness/health goals.
We’ll start with looking at your current nutrition habits, define both small and large goals, and develop a plan of action to reach the goals that you chose. Through the process, we’ll be providing you with resources to learn more about nutrition as well as yourself.
Interested in nutrition coaching? Contact us today & ask for Mariah!